Drum Roll Please

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I am not a blogger. 

I just happen to be an absolute delight and everyone keeps telling me other people would enjoy reading about my laughable life. I'm not sure where to start so we will just jump right on in. This is my life:

Yes, this really happened...

My life is the farthest thing from picture perfect. It is the complete opposite. My days are like a really bad Tina Fey impression. Most of the stories I tell people sound like a Comedy Central spoof, but I can promise you most of the things I will write about are real life events (although my drunken nights are like a slice of swiss cheese and I may fill in the holes of my missing memories with information from third party sources).

I am just a small town girl with ADHD and big dreams, lots of them. I was born and raised in TEXAS and I love my Lonestar state. I grew up with a very strong mixture of country roots and glitter in my veins and apparently I’ve been a diva since the day I found out I wasn’t a member of the Wichita Falls Country Club, but that’s a story for another day.

I have a crazy circle of friends that always keep me laughing (well, I keep them laughing but I’ll give them a little credit) and I’m unsuccessfully trying to adult in a town that is a solid 3 years behind any current trends. My love life is a constant battle of being Miss Independent (cue music) and seriously just wanting someone to cuddle with and buy me some food.

I recently made the worst mistake of my semi-adult life by graduating college and forcing myself into thinking I’m actually a grown up. It took me six years to get a four year degree after I was told a MRS. degree wasn’t a real thing. Once I discovered that crafting wasn’t an actual degree plan #zlam, I settled for a University Studies degree. I am trying my best to build a brand that represents my sassy attitude out of my mother’s dining room and I am 100% okay with being the cool t-shirt lady. So if you are anything like me I suggest you grab a glass of wine, sit back and laugh at my poor excuse of a life and drunkenly buy all my things on my etsy.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images