Friday Favs ~ Summer Is Coming

Friday, April 21, 2017


Y'all. April is coming to an end which means here comes May, which I like to believe stands for (M)ARGARITAS, (A)W (Y)EA! Warmer weather is approaching and if you're a Native Texan like myself you have spent months wishing for summer but will also spend the next three months cursing it. Transitioning from spring to summer is literally my favorite time of the year! The colors are as loud and obnoxious as I am, and white anything goes with a good tan! My M.O. is easy neutrals paired with pops of colored details (fringe and poms are my BFFS). My #fridayfavs are going be short and sweet this week so here we go!

1. BUCKET BABE : This absolutely adorable (and sassy) bucket handbag from Rebecca Minkoff. The colors in the tassels are on point for this season and the white leather is easy to wipe off! I always lean towards unstructured hobo-style bags so this is a little bit of a switch up! It's big enough for your favorite matte lip kit (hay kylie), phone, and full size wallet. What else could you possibly need? Use code: SHOP20 to get 20% off your first purchase!

2. SEND NUDES : As crazy and loud as I am as a person I cannot seem to steer away from a nude nail color. I don't know, I just feel like colors on my long pointed nails are the first indicator that I'm for hire Friday through Sunday, but it always looks so cute on other babes! If I don't get white for some fun beach vacay, my go-to is Dockside Diva gel polish from I.B.D. If you're looking for a polish for your own at-home mani, this Sand Tropez by Essie is really similar! 

3. NEW NEUTRALS: Let's talk about these braided detailed shoes though. Sam Edelman is literally a shoe GOD, because you don't have to sacrifice your dollars to look like you run a badass fashion blog. I am all about these cute heels this week. The heel is high enough to make me seem like less of a small child, but I can work all day in these and be just fine. I pair mine with some cute white skinnies but they would also look bomb with a cute summer dress. Use code: SHOP20 to get 20% off your first purchase here!

4. SKIN(TIMATE): I HAVE THE WORLDS WORST SKIN. I literally dread summer because of how dry my skin is right now. I have been on Accutane for 4 months because as if I could have anymore problems, my body decided to develop Adult Cystic Acne. But that is another blog post for another time. This medicine has made my skin comparable to leather, so I had to find something that was lightweight enough to not upset my skin, but heavy enough to moisturize and LAWD HAVE MERCY this is it. I have THREE tubs of it under my skin incase they stop making it! It's only $30 and it lasts forever! I use it morning and night and it layers so well under my makeup. I found mine in store at Sephora but it is available online here as well!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can definitely get down with your definition of MAY! ;)
    Also, that Ultra Repair cream is THE REAL DEAL! I have that jar next to my bed and a little to go tube in my purse with me always!

    Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images