Faux Fashionista

Thursday, March 23, 2017

i am not a fashion blogger.


I admire all the women that have taken life by the designer fur balls and have completely changed the way we look at fashion. I, sadly, am not one of those women. I do, however, work at an amazing boutique in a small town that allows me to learn how to piece together an outfit like I actually have my life together. 


As one of seven women on my team, my role in the boutique is to show up around 15 minutes late with cold coffee and ease any awkward situation with inappropriate humor. And make my boss question where she went wrong with her hiring process. Our lady boss is my fashion idol and has been in business for over 30 years, so she's basically a bada**. We have recently launched an online store so please go check it out! (use code SHOP20 for 20% off your first item)

I'm new to this blogging process and I am going to dive in with a new segment called "Friday Favs" which will feature a few of my top pics from my closet. Now please, don't get too excited because when I say "my closet" I mean the room down the hall that looks like a bomb went off and you can't even see the floor. Also, I'm not a size 0 and will most likely never ever be because my Nana makes the best damn hot sauce and tortillas this side of the border and I have zero will power. I don't mean to brag or anything but I can't still fit in to the same size shoe that I graduated high school in though, so I'm doing something right.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images